Trafford is a place where our residents achieve their aspirations, and our communities are thriving.
By working together Trafford’s residents will have equal opportunity to be healthy, safe and prosperous, with fair access to housing, education, jobs in a flourishing, clean, green and sustainable local community.
Trafford’s communities will take positive action to improve their local area and support those living amongst them in vulnerable situations, in partnership with services and businesses.
Trafford’s businesses will have the skills, investment environment and infrastructure to achieve their ambitions and be successful.
Trafford will be a place people enjoy, with excellent cultural, sporting and heritage attractions and vibrant town, shopping and entertainment centres.
The Trafford Partnership will:
- See residents, communities, businesses and organisations as equal partners
- Bring people together to achieve things we cannot do alone
- Share power with local people, and add value to their local activity
- Align strategic priorities with local communities to deliver joint action
- Provide the tools and support to local people to take action
- Share information, skills and resources and collaborate with partners and people
- Be creative, dynamic, supportive and challenging in order to achieve our shared ambitions.